Indian Village in Borzychach offers extensive, full of attractions and culture program block for schools and kindergartens.
WARNING! IN CASE OF RAIN POSSIBLE TO THE CONDUCT OF THE PROGRAM roofed areas OR BUILDING . Details at the bottom of the page.
Price List 2017:
– 22 zł / os – the price 2 and a half hour basic program, valid for the whole year.
– 35 zł / person – price of 3 and a half hour program with workshops, handicrafts, valid for the whole year (the program implemented at 11.30)
– 45zł / os – the price of 5-hour program with workshops, crafts, lessons about the forest, additional games.
PRICE LIST PERIOD OF TIME PROMOTION:
– 20 PLN / person – price 2 and a half hour of the basic program ( promotional price valid from 1 to 20 May 2017 years ).
– 32zł / person – price of 3 and a half hour program with workshops, handicrafts – a program implemented at 11.30 ( promotional price valid from 1 to 20 May 2017 years ) (program >>>)
– 42zł / os – the price of 5-hour program with workshops, crafts, lessons about the forest, additional entertainments ( promotional price valid from 1 to 20 May 2017 years )
Educators and caregivers indispensable to care are exempt from any charges.
PROGRAM IS IMPLEMENTED IN HOURS (applies to basic 2 and a half hour, other programs will be individually fixed hours):
9.00 – 11.30 11.30 – 14.00 14.00 – 16.30
Basic program includes:
exhibition of Indian costumes, weapons and everyday objects,
US Army fort gate,
horse drag – travois- transfer device belongings by horses,
dog drag (as above)
war lodge (hut war)
Indian totems of the north west coast of the USA,
and the following games (adapted to the age of the participants):
throws a spear,
Agility game “transfer of rattlesnakes” NEW !!!
Agility game “Balance Beam warriors” NEW !!!
passage through a web NEW !!!
Indian obstacle course,
roll bison horns,
darts with feathers,
learning Indian dance.
learn Indian songs
Indian souvenir shop,
bonfire with roasting sausages imported by the participants
All competitions are conducted under the supervision of instructors!
Kindergarten and primary school: Necklace with bison, decorated with beads alone + image baffled wild animal on a wooden disc,
Grade 6 and secondary schools: dream catcher, Indian braid.
PROGRAM 5 HOUR:
Within the program are implemented:
– Basic program (2 and a half hours)
– Handicraft workshops (approx. 1 hour)
– Lesson about the forest (approx. 30 minutes)
– Physical play: rope, jump rope, play arcade (approx. 1 hr.)
PROGRAM IN CASE OF INTENSE RAIN.
On the territory of our village there are three shelters – two with long tables and benches (place to eat and performance of handicrafts), and one at which you can perform fun. In case of rainy weather, you can move there and organize classes. In case of very bad weather (heavy, continuous rain) classes can be carried out in the building, where there are tables and chairs (a group of children up to 50 people). We realize there a program that combines educational content with fun and suitable for older craft.
- The story of the culture of the Indians of North America – guide shows further exhibits and together with children wondering what to serve, how and from what they were obtained.
- Face Painting children in Indian designs – using crayons approved of Amos.
- Science Indian songs – children learn simple Indian songs.
- handicraft workshops – children doing yourself crafts tailored to their age (optional): standing tipi, braid “Eye creator of” doing science pomponików, necklaces, hair bands, playing footprints of wild animals on the wooden disc.
- Fun and Games Indian: racing snake, catch fish, hunt rattlesnake (sports competitions that can be performed in the room).
- Dance alligator (dance irokezki the Great Lakes region).
- Potato dance – dance potato – dancing in pairs children are designed as long as possible to keep the potato between their heads while performing commands maker.
- Learning simple phrases: Good morning, thank you, etc. In the language of an Indian tribe Lakota (Sioux).
- Puns Indian. Children randomly guess the password and show Indian.
- Indian deaf phone.